StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists, Cyprus
01/2016 – Present
- Headhunting suitable candidates.
- Providing assistance to clients on recruitment needs with direct communication.
- Short-listing and organising interviews for candidates as requested by clients.
- Conducting telephone interviews.
- Promoting activities via online campaigns.
- Building relationship between passive and active candidates.
UTX Technologies Ltd, Cyprus
12/2014 – 09/2015
- Assist in sourcing candidates through company website, employment websites, employment agencies and LinkedIn. Screening CVs, coordinating interviews and tests.
- Handling administrative procedures regarding Recruitment and Selection.
- Managing candidates’ personal records on company’s database
- Performing statistical analysis on recruiting
Customer Representative Officer
Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd, Cyprus
07/2014 – 09/2014
- Collection of loan and utility payments.
- Assisted customers with fixed deposits and internet-banking services.
- Orders’ processing for cards and chequebooks.
- Provision of opening, closing and other account-related services.
National Bank of Greece (Cyprus), Cyprus
12/2013 – 05/2014
- Handling deposits, withdrawals, transfers and bill payments.
- Checking cheques’ endorsement and verifying validity of cash.
- Issued bank drafts.
- Processing of international payments and SWIFT/SEPA transfers.
Trainee HR Administrator
Andreas Neocleous & Co LLC, Cyprus
07/2011 – 07/2011
- Training on employees’ performance monitoring.
- Keeping medical records of employees.
- Scheduling candidate interviews.
- Preparation and creation of job descriptions.
Customer Service Officer
Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (CYTA), Cyprus
06/2010 – 07/2010
- Programming Internet modems.
- Technical error checking.
- Arranging appointments.
Trainee HR Administrator
Proteas Group of Companies, Cyprus
06/2009 – 09/2009
- Inputting monthly absences.
- Modifying/renewing organization’s policy.
- Creation of recruitment checklist/forms.
MSc Business with Management
Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University, United Kingdom.
2011 – 2012
Dissertation topic: “The employee engagement level of Generation Y in Cyprus”. (Awarded: First/Distinction)
Modules: Accounting, Business Research Analysis, Strategic Management, Managing Employee Engagement, Managing Diversity, Operations Management, Marketing.
BA (Hons) Employment Relations and Human Resource Management
University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
2007 – 2011
Modules: International HRM, The Rise of Modern Corporation, Psychology of the Workplace, People and Organizations, Business Tools, Industrial Relations, Employment Law, E-Commerce and Business, E-Marketing